Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Furthering Progression

I have gotten used to the ground I walk on.  I have gotten used to the places I go on a weekly basis.  I have become accustomed to the things I do.  And at this time, I am slowly becoming sick of the lack of progression I am making.  I have become comfortable; and I do not like it.  


This will not be a note of teaching.  This will be a request of continuous prayer. I am having difficulty figuring out which direction I am to head.  And part of that is that I do not know what I want to do for the rest of my life.  I am at an age that something needs to change or I will be stuck here permanently.  And I want so sorely to do something new.  Maybe it'll be traveling, maybe it'll be manual labor.  Either something, it needs to change.  So I ask that you pray for me and ask for guidance in my journey forward.  Because that should be the only way I should be going.  

2 comments:

  1. This is a step in a forward motion - recognizing the need for change, embracing the idea, being transparent,inviting accountability, and seeking wisdom from He Who knows what is best for you. I'm proud of you and will gladly be in prayer about this.

    P.S. How about the Marines? Marines = traveling & manual labor. Wait - I haven't prayed about that yet. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.S. Mama Toad = Mrs. Reinicke

    ReplyDelete